Love is a carefully designed lie。爱情是一个精心设计的谎言。

  • 1、Have a great Halloween.愿你有个很棒的万圣节。
  • 2、Bring on the shacklesI’m your prisoner。 (Edward)把镣铐拿来我让你俘虏了。
  • 3、Few holidays tap into the American psyche so closely as Halloween.与美国人心理最接近的节日莫过于万圣节前夜。
  • 4、i know you like this song most and i know what you are thinking about ,too, i miss you 。知道你最喜欢这首歌, 也知道你的心思, 想你。
  • 5、Have a great Halloween.愿你有个很棒的万圣节。
  • 人到一定的年龄就回考虑这个问题,原来觉得自己还年轻对结婚这件小事一点都不关心,但是一旦到了那个结婚的年龄家里催,看到朋友都结婚了,自己也会动摇了。
  • 6、人到一定的年龄就回考虑这个问题,原来觉得自己还年轻对结婚这件小事一点都不关心,但是一旦到了那个结婚的年龄家里催,看到朋友都结婚了,自己也会动摇了。
  • 7、Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high。 不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
  • 8、Love is like a butterfly。 It goes where it pleases And it pleases where it goes。爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
  • 9、我担心多年后要跟我结婚的人今晚会在别人的体内播种施肥。
  • 10、Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

  • 11、Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
  • 12、Happy Halloween. I hope you can be happy and happy every minute.万圣节到,愿你能开心快乐每一分。
  • 13、The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can’t have him。想念一个人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,而知道你不能拥有他。
  • 14、Only you could get in trouble in a town this small。 You would have devastated their crime rate statistics for a decade, you know。 (Edward)只有你才会在这么小的一个城市里遇到麻烦。你知道吗,你本来会打破他们十年来的犯罪率统计数据的。
  • 15、People use me to make a jack-o-lantern on Halloween. 人们在万圣节时用我制作“鬼火”。
  • 16、What am I going to do with you? Yesterday I kiss you, and you attack me! Today you pass out on me! (Edward)你叫我拿你如何是好呢?昨天我吻你,你打我!今天你又昏过去了!
  • 17、我不知道人类为什么得结婚?所以今天一起研究看看,让我们合法地结合吧!
  • 18、我没有很好,你不嫌弃就好
  • Older boys put us up to pointing the red statue on Halloween.年纪大的男孩指挥我们在万圣节前夕将雕像漆红。
  • 19、Older boys put us up to pointing the red statue on Halloween.年纪大的男孩指挥我们在万圣节前夕将雕像漆红。
  • 20、Few holidays tap into the American psyche so closely as Halloween.与美国人心理最接近的节日莫过于万圣节前夜。

  • 21、When I think of you the miles between us disappear。当我想起你,相隔千里,如在咫尺。
  • 22、Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning。 和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。
  • 23、I need him like I need the air to breathe。 我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
  • 24、ou stepped out of my dreams andsintosmy arms。 I can’t let you go。 Happy Valentine’s Day。你走出了我的梦,投入我的怀里。我不能让你走。情人节快乐。
  • 25、The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can’t have him。想念一个人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,而知道你不能拥有他。
  • 26、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world。 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
  • 27、What am I going to do with you? Yesterday I kiss you, and you attack me! Today you pass out on me! (Edward)你叫我拿你如何是好呢?昨天我吻你,你打我!今天你又昏过去了!
  • 28、Don’t be offended, but you seem to be one of those people who just attract accidents like a magnet。 Sotry not to fall into the ocean or get run over or anything, all right? (Edward)你可别不高兴,我觉得你似乎就是那种就像磁铁一样,对事故特别有吸引力的人。所以,尽量别掉到海里去了,或者往车轮下面钻什么的,好吗?
  • 29、Halloween wishes you good deeds, moving ghosts and ghosts, bringing you endless happiness and happiness.万圣节祝你的善行,感动鬼鬼们,带给你用不完的快乐幸福。
  • 30、The child screamed when it confronted the man in the halloween costume.当面对那个穿万圣节服装的人时孩子尖叫起来。

  • 31、亲爱的,他们都说婚姻是爱情的坟墓,但是,如果我们不结婚的话,那我们的爱情就死无葬身之地了,所以,你还是委屈求全,嫁给我吧!
  • I dress up as a ghost.我穿得像鬼。
  • 32、I dress up as a ghost.我穿得像鬼。
  • 33、Older boys put us up to pointing the red statue on Halloween.年纪大的男孩指挥我们在万圣节前夕将雕像漆红。
  • 34、Love is like a butterfly。 It goes where it pleases And it pleases where it goes。爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。
  • 35、Halloween wishes you good deeds, moving ghosts and ghosts, bringing you endless happiness and happiness.万圣节祝你的善行,感动鬼鬼们,带给你用不完的快乐幸福。
  • 36、It’s twilight。 It’s the safest time of day for us。 The easiest time。 But also the saddest, in a waythe end of another day, the return of the night。 Darkness is so predictable, don’t you think? (Edward)已经是傍晚了。这是一天中对我们最安全的时刻,最轻松的时刻,在某种程度上,
  • 37、Are you referring to the fact that you can’t walk across a flat, stable surface without finding something to trip over。 (Edward)你是在说,在平平坦坦、纹丝不动的平地上,你都会被什么东西绊倒?
  • 38、I don’t think a tank could take out that old monster。 (Jacob)我估计连坦克都拿那老怪物没办法。
  • 39、我担心多年后要跟我结婚的人今晚会在别人的体内播种施肥。
  • 40、亲爱的,他们都说婚姻是爱情的坟墓,但是,如果我们不结婚的话,那我们的爱情就死无葬身之地了,所以,你还是委屈求全,嫁给我吧!

  • 41、学生时代的恋爱到结婚是一辈子较值得骄傲的事情。
  • 42、Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again。 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
  • 43、The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can’t have him。想念一个人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,而知道你不能拥有他。
  • 44、Love means never having to say you are sorry。爱,意味着永不说后悔。
  • You are utterly indecentno one should look so tempting, it’s not fair。 (Edward)你这打扮也太不成体统了谁也不该打扮得这么诱人,不合规矩。
  • 45、You are utterly indecentno one should look so tempting, it’s not fair。 (Edward)你这打扮也太不成体统了谁也不该打扮得这么诱人,不合规矩。
  • 46、When Halloween is here, throw away your worries and let them all go to hell!万圣节到了,快扔出你的烦恼,让它们统统去见鬼!
  • 47、亲爱的,他们都说婚姻是爱情的坟墓,但是,如果我们不结婚的话,那我们的爱情就死无葬身之地了,所以,你还是委屈求全,嫁给我吧!
  • 48、Wish your Mr。Right/Miss Right will appear soon。希望你的心上人早日出现。
  • 49、Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again。 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
  • 50、Wish your Mr。Right/Miss Right will appear soon。希望你的心上人早日出现。

  • 51、It’s twilight。 It’s the safest time of day for us。 The easiest time。 But also the saddest, in a waythe end of another day, the return of the night。 Darkness is so predictable, don’t you think? (Edward)已经是傍晚了。这是一天中对我们最安全的时刻,最轻松的时刻,在某种程度上,
相关内容