Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

  • 1、我没有很好,你不嫌弃就好
  • 2、学生时代的恋爱到结婚是一辈子较值得骄傲的事情。
  • 3、I wasn’t interesting。 And he was。 Interesting and brilliant and mysteriousand perfect and beautiful and possibly able to lift full-sized vans with one hand。 (Bella)我没有意思,他有。有意思才华横溢神秘莫测完美无缺仪表堂堂,而且还能够单手举起大型客货两用车。
  • 4、Who were you, an insignificant little girl, to chase me from the place I wanted to be? (Edward)你是谁?不就是一个不起眼的小女孩儿吗?哪能让你把我从我喜欢待的地方赶走呢?

  • 5、The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can’t have him。想念一个人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,而知道你不能拥有他。
  • 告别了你闹我笑的恋爱,把你放进婚车迎回来,像以前一样幸福快乐的生活着,同甘共苦,祸福相依,成败不欺,生死一起。
  • 6、告别了你闹我笑的恋爱,把你放进婚车迎回来,像以前一样幸福快乐的生活着,同甘共苦,祸福相依,成败不欺,生死一起。
  • 7、My heart keeps pumping。我的心一直跳得厉害。
  • 8、转弯型、知道吗,如果一个人爱另一个人就会站在离他的心较近的地方,那么,我以后可以站在你的左边吗?
  • 9、Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning。 和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。
  • 10、Ghost, Halloween is coming. There are many people in the street at night. Don't go out!死鬼,万圣节要到了,晚上街生人多,别出门!
  • 11、我没有很好,你不嫌弃就好
  • 12、You are utterly indecentno one should look so tempting, it’s not fair。 (Edward)你这打扮也太不成体统了谁也不该打扮得这么诱人,不合规矩。
  • 13、If I cried for every time that i thought about you i would end up drowning。如果每次想起你我都要哭的话,我将会最终被淹死。
  • 14、Bring on the shacklesI’m your prisoner。 (Edward)把镣铐拿来我让你俘虏了。

  • 15、Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved。 Noble, even。 That ought to count for something。 (Bella)这无疑是个不错的死法,死在别人我所钟爱的人的家里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。
  • 16、Happy Halloween. I hope you can be happy and happy every minute.万圣节到,愿你能开心快乐每一分。
  • 17、I dress up as a ghost.我穿得像鬼。
  • 18、don’t cry because it is over,smile because it happened。 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
  • Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
  • 19、Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
  • 20、Don"t cry because it is over, smile because it happened。 不要因为爱而伤心落泪,曾经拥有才是最重要的。
  • 21、Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high。 不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
  • 22、Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
  • 23、don’t cry because it is over,smile because it happened。 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
  • 24、You are utterly indecentno one should look so tempting, it’s not fair。 (Edward)你这打扮也太不成体统了谁也不该打扮得这么诱人,不合规矩。

  • 25、The child screamed when it confronted the man in the halloween costume.当面对那个穿万圣节服装的人时孩子尖叫起来。
  • 26、The child screamed when it confronted the man in the halloween costume.当面对那个穿万圣节服装的人时孩子尖叫起来。
  • 27、Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again。 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
  • 28、Your hair looks like a haystack but I like it。 (Edward)你的头发就像一堆干草不过,我很喜欢
  • 29、Older boys put us up to pointing the red statue on Halloween.年纪大的男孩指挥我们在万圣节前夕将雕像漆红。
  • 30、People use me to make a jack-o-lantern on Halloween. 人们在万圣节时用我制作“鬼火”。
  • 31、It’s twilight。 It’s the safest time of day for us。 The easiest time。 But also the saddest, in a waythe end of another day, the return of the night。 Darkness is so predictable, don’t you think? (Edward)已经是傍晚了。这是一天中对我们最安全的时刻,最轻松的时刻,在某种程度上,
  • 走路较自在,方便谈恋爱,吃饭谈理想,好好处对象,周末看电影,浪漫围着你,上班发短信,时刻想着你,你就是我生活的灵魂,咱们该考虑结婚了。
  • 32、走路较自在,方便谈恋爱,吃饭谈理想,好好处对象,周末看电影,浪漫围着你,上班发短信,时刻想着你,你就是我生活的灵魂,咱们该考虑结婚了。
  • 33、The jack-o-lantern is the symbol of Halloween.“空心南瓜灯”是万圣节的象征。
  • 34、人到一定的年龄就回考虑这个问题,原来觉得自己还年轻对结婚这件小事一点都不关心,但是一旦到了那个结婚的年龄家里催,看到朋友都结婚了,自己也会动摇了。

  • 35、If I’d ever feared death before in his presence, it was nothing compared to how I felt now。 (Bella)要说我以前在他面前怕死过,可要与此刻的感觉相比,那简直算不上什么了。
  • 36、我只希望自己结婚的时候你当伴郎至少我们可以一起走红毯。
  • 37、亲爱的,他们都说婚姻是爱情的坟墓,但是,如果我们不结婚的话,那我们的爱情就死无葬身之地了,所以,你还是委屈求全,嫁给我吧!
  • 38、don’t try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to。 不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
  • 39、When I think of you the miles between us disappear。当我想起你,相隔千里,如在咫尺。
  • 40、亲爱的,他们都说婚姻是爱情的坟墓,但是,如果我们不结婚的话,那我们的爱情就死无葬身之地了,所以,你还是委屈求全,嫁给我吧!
  • 41、人到一定的年龄就回考虑这个问题,原来觉得自己还年轻对结婚这件小事一点都不关心,但是一旦到了那个结婚的年龄家里催,看到朋友都结婚了,自己也会动摇了。
  • 42、He stared into my eyes, and I saw how light his eyes were, lighter than I’d ever seen them, golden butterscotch。 (Bella)他盯着我的眼睛,我能看到他的眼睛是多么的明亮,比我以前看到的都要明亮,就像金黄色的奶油糖果一样。
  • 43、The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can’t have him。想念一个人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,而知道你不能拥有他。
  • 44、Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise? (Edward)你还觉得头晕吗?是因为刚才奔跑,还是我亲吻的技术太好?

    我没有很好,你不嫌弃就好
  • 45、我没有很好,你不嫌弃就好
  • 46、说一万遍我爱你,不如好好在一起
  • 47、Life without love like a tree without blossom or fruit。 缺少爱的生命,就像未开花结果的枯树。
  • 48、The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you can’t have him。想念一个人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,而知道你不能拥有他。
  • 49、Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again。 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
  • 50、Older boys put us up to pointing the red statue on Halloween.年纪大的男孩指挥我们在万圣节前夕将雕像漆红。
  • 51、You are utterly indecentno one should look so tempting, it’s not fair。 (Edward)你这打扮也太不成体统了谁也不该打扮得这么诱人,不合规矩。
相关内容