19、I can make it through the rain. I can stand up once again on my own.我可以穿越云雨,也可以东山再起。(玛丽亚•凯莉)
20、If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change.如果你很幸运能够与别人不同,请不要改变。
21、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
22、为你明灯三千为你花开满城
23、The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
24、我想喝个稀泥烂醉在打个电话给你告诉你我爱你.已经爱的无可就药了。
25、我与你不需要任何的琐碎来证明在乎的分量,只有不言而喻的默契。
26、那些颠狂、那些悲伤,在某个已经尘埃落定。
27、The fragmentation of the separation, this is you want to end.支离破碎的分离,这是不是你要的结局。
28、I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.宁愿失败地做你爱做的事情,也不要成功地做你恨做的事情。(George Burns)
29、Keep trying!Don't give up the ship.继续努力! 别放弃!
30、我好像不会隐藏自己的心事总让它浮现在脸上.
31、我想起最初你的模样想起斑驳时光你在我身旁终于不再流浪
32、人与众殊享受并孤独
33、save your heart for someone who cares.
34、i've finally found that life goes on without you.
35、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
36、不要在你无聊的时候找我,我不是你的玩物。
37、will happen one day, you can come back, bloomy spring.
38、你的故事写到你离去后为止,我的故事从此变得空白。
39、What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
40、Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! 一切皆有可能!"不可能"的意思是:"不,可能。"(奥黛丽•赫本)
41、The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.
42、你真的得碰上那个你能降得住又能降得住你的人,才算是适合。
43、你真的得碰上那个你能降得住又能降得住你的人,才算是适合。
44、I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.宁愿失败地做你爱做的事情,也不要成功地做你恨做的事情。(George Burns)
45、The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
46、已经错过的风景就不要再去打听.
47、take my rest life over to endow you a belief in goodliness forever.
48、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
49、Thank you for this gift of a whole new day. I am grateful.感谢上苍赐予我全新的一天。我很感激。
50、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
51、The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep at the heaven.
52、【莲的心事--席慕蓉】
53、人生伟业的建立,不在能知,乃在能行。
54、关于爱情的伤感语段英文,英文关于爱情的语段,伤感的语段英文
55、Always be a first-rate version of yourself.做最好的自己!