不要把我的爱,放逐出门外,生命中的一分一秒,不能缺少你的爱,人生有你才精彩,有你胜过全世界,爱我请将心怀放开,大胆让我闯进来。

    1、I don’t find drinking exciting. 我觉得喝酒没什么意思。

  • 2、Feel better? 好点了吗?
  • 3、I’m very annoyed at it. 我对此十分恼火。
  • 4、Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
  • 5、I am a piece of chess, crossing the river, no way back.
  • They hurt. (伤口)疼。
  • 6、They hurt. (伤口)疼。
  • 7、Who's calling? 是哪一位?
  • 8、Don't wait for loneliness to understand the value of a friend.
  • 9、don't tease her 别再嘲弄她了
  • 10、Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?
  • 11、tje dice are cast已成定局了

  • 12、Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。
  • 13、It doesn't take much of your time. 这不花你好多时间。
  • 14、i've got it我懂了
  • 15、Enjoy your meal. 请慢慢享用吧。
  • 16、Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。
  • 17、It's going too far. 太离谱了。
  • 18、I’m out of work now. 我现在失业了(out of work “失业”)
  • Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。
  • 19、Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。
  • 20、You set me up! 你出卖我!
  • 21、Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗?

  • 22、没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。 Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.
  • 23、Make yourself at home! 就当在家一样!
  • 24、爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。 Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.
  • 25、These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。
  • 26、I upside down the whole world, just to correct your reflection.
  • 27、believe it or not信不信由你
  • 28、Love makes the world turn.
  • 29、be it so 那就这样吧
  • 30、You are kidding. 你开玩笑吧。
  • 31、i'm itching for this我真的很想要

    I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
  • 32、I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
  • 33、What's up? 有什么事吗?
  • 34、That makes me feel a little better.那使我感觉稍微好些。
  • 35、I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
  • 36、I'm home. 我回来了。
  • 37、We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。
  • 38、None of my business. 不关我事。
  • 39、How much does it cost? 多少钱?
  • 40、Go ahead. 继续。
  • 41、Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。

  • 42、Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
  • 43、He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。
  • 44、That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
  • What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
  • 45、What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
  • 46、I am a piece of chess, crossing the river, no way back.
  • 47、Is this seat taken? 这位子有人坐吗?
  • 48、The same as usual! 一如既往!
  • 49、Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。
  • 50、Wait and see. 等着瞧。
  • 51、He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。

相关内容