1、Problem inspires us to learn, to practice, to observe.
2、我一生的嗜好,除了**之外,就是读书。我一天不读书,就不能够生活。
3、Achievement persistence, fortitude is more important than when failure.
4、没有艰苦的学习,就没有最简单的发明。
5、正是问题激发我们去学习,去实践,去观察。
6、我在生命转弯的地方等你,让我像昨天一样地问你,你可否愿与我同行?
7、学贵有疑,小疑则小进,大疑则大进。
8、I wasn’t interesting。 And he was。 Interesting and brilliant and mysteriousand perfect and beautiful and possibly able to lift full-sized vans with one hand。 (Bella)我没有意思,他有。有意思才华横溢神秘莫测完美无缺仪表堂堂,而且还能够单手举起大型客货两用车。
9、Only, can be known. Pride hurts, modesty benefits. Full will overflow, arrogant losing.
10、人只有献身于社会,才能找出那短暂而有风险的生命的意义。
11、Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise? (Edward)你还觉得头晕吗?是因为刚才奔跑,还是我亲吻的技术太好?
12、闲暇是为了做出某种有益的事而有的时间。
13、我在生命转弯的地方等你,让我像昨天一样地问你,你可否愿与我同行?
14、我在生命转弯的地方等你,让我像昨天一样地问你,你可否愿与我同行?
15、Don't yield to misfortune, should be bolder, more actively to challenge unfortunately!
16、Leisure time is to do some good and some time.
17、Good q, do only a fool for five minutes; He who is ashamed of asking questions, lifetime for a fool.
18、Youth's main task is to learn.
19、应该相信,自己是生活的战胜者。
20、奔跑不单是一种能力,更是一种态度,决定你人生高度的态度。
21、Only you could get in trouble in a town this small。 You would have devastated their crime rate statistics for a decade, you know。 (Edward)只有你才会在这么小的一个城市里遇到麻烦。你知道吗,你本来会打破他们十年来的犯罪率统计数据的。
22、Living in this world, we don't read was completely impossible to understand.
23、Threesome, thus also. Their good qualities and from, its shortcomings are to be no.
24、Do a active people, the most important is heart, love life, hard work, open and progressive.
25、Achievement persistence, fortitude is more important than when failure.
26、莫向不幸屈服,应该更大胆、更积极地向不幸挑战!
27、You are utterly indecentno one should look so tempting, it’s not fair。 (Edward)你这打扮也太不成体统了谁也不该打扮得这么诱人,不合规矩。
28、Without hard learning, there is no the simplest invention.
29、莫向不幸屈服,应该更大胆、更积极地向不幸挑战!
30、I wasn’t interesting。 And he was。 Interesting and brilliant and mysteriousand perfect and beautiful and possibly able to lift full-sized vans with one hand。 (Bella)我没有意思,他有。有意思才华横溢神秘莫测完美无缺仪表堂堂,而且还能够单手举起大型客货两用车。
31、Shall I explain how you are tempting me? (Edward)用我解释你什么地方让我动心了吗?
32、人只有献身于社会,才能找出那短暂而有风险的生命的意义。
33、Without hard learning, there is no the simplest invention.
34、我一生的嗜好,除了**之外,就是读书。我一天不读书,就不能够生活。
35、勤奋是你生命的密码,能译出你一部壮丽的史诗。
36、Common sense told me I should be terrified。 Instead, I was relieved to finally understand。 And I was filled with compassion for his suffering, even now, as he confessed his craving to take my life。 (Bella)按常理说,我应该感到害怕才对,可我却为能揭开这一谜底感到轻松。我十分同情他所经历的所有这些痛苦,哪怕
37、Only dedicated to the society, to find out the short and has a risk of the meaning of life.
38、Man of practice should have patience, willing to weak, the highest state is peaceful.
39、The place which the ideal is in, the hell maybe a heaven. The place which hope is in, the pain may becomes happiness.
40、每天早上叫醒你的不是闹钟,而是理想。
41、Diligence is the password of your life, can translate you a magnificent epic.
42、If I’d ever feared death before in his presence, it was nothing compared to how I felt now。 (Bella)要说我以前在他面前怕死过,可要与此刻的感觉相比,那简直算不上什么了。
43、Wake you up every morning is not alarm clock, but ideal.
44、What am I going to do with you? Yesterday I kiss you, and you attack me! Today you pass out on me! (Edward)你叫我拿你如何是好呢?昨天我吻你,你打我!今天你又昏过去了!
45、A person's dream may not be worth money, but a person's effort is very valuable.
46、Product already, don't beg read, years gathering since the rich.
47、我在生命转弯的地方等你,让我像昨天一样地问你,你可否愿与我同行?
48、生活在我们这个世界里,不读书就完全不可能了解人。
49、Youth's main task is to learn.
50、每天早上叫醒你的不是闹钟,而是理想。
51、Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved。 Noble, even。 That ought to count for something。 (Bella)这无疑是个不错的死法,死在别人我所钟爱的人的家里,甚至可以说,轰轰烈烈。这应该算是死得其所。
52、If I’d ever feared death before in his presence, it was nothing compared to how I felt now。 (Bella)要说我以前在他面前怕死过,可要与此刻的感觉相比,那简直算不上什么了。
53、Wake you up every morning is not alarm clock, but ideal.
54、每天早上叫醒你的不是闹钟,而是理想。
55、Are you referring to the fact that you can’t walk across a flat, stable surface without finding something to trip over。 (Edward)你是在说,在平平坦坦、纹丝不动的平地上,你都会被什么东西绊倒?
56、You have doubt, doubt is small, big big into doubt.