元旦到,元旦到。告别旧日的烦恼,迎接新年的美好;珍藏旧日的回忆,展望新年的幸福。祝福到,祝福到。祝你新年好,步步高,天天在家数钞票!

  • 1、knowledge is a city to the building of which every human being brought a stone。
  • 2、临着一切不平常的急难,只有勇敢和坚强才能拯救。
  • 3、wisdom is more precious than wealth。
  • 4、快乐之道不仅在于做自己喜欢的事,还在于做自己该做的事。
  • 5、Are you referring to the fact that you can’t walk across a flat, stable surface without finding something to trip over。 (Edward)你是在说,在平平坦坦、纹丝不动的平地上,你都会被什么东西绊倒?
  • Face all unusual distress, can only save the brave and strong.
  • 6、Face all unusual distress, can only save the brave and strong.
  • 7、滴水之恩,当涌泉相报。
  • 8、事常与人违,事总在人为。
  • 9、有知识而无时间,只算半个能人。
  • 10、Courage to heaven, cowardice to hell.

  • 11、事常与人违,事总在人为。
  • 12、Courage to heaven, cowardice to hell.
  • 13、I knew at any moment it could be too much, and my life could endso quickly that I might not even notice。 And I couldn’t make myself be afraid。 I couldn’t think of anything, except that he was touching me。 (Bella)我知道任何时候都有可能失控,我的生命就会随之结束。速度之快,可
  • 14、Shall I explain how you are tempting me? (Edward)用我解释你什么地方让我动心了吗?
  • 15、What am I going to do with you? Yesterday I kiss you, and you attack me! Today you pass out on me! (Edward)你叫我拿你如何是好呢?昨天我吻你,你打我!今天你又昏过去了!
  • 16、Want top gun, do want feet on the ground.
  • 17、Chest to brave in the face of adversity.
  • 18、节约时间就是延长生命。
  • there is no royal road to learning。
  • 19、there is no royal road to learning。
  • 20、有知识而无时间,只算半个能人。

  • 21、To save time is to lengthen life.
  • 22、快乐之道不仅在于做自己喜欢的事,还在于做自己该做的事。
  • 23、对一切来说,只有热爱才是最好的老师,它远远胜过责任感。
  • 24、I’m the worlds best predator, aren’t I? Everything about me invites you in-my voice, my face, even my smell。 As if i need any of that! (Edward)我是世界上最棒的猎食动物,对不对?我身上的一切都能让你上钩我的声音、我的脸,甚至包括我的气味,好像我没有那些东西不行似的!
  • 25、All the wise for himself, a fool all for others.
  • 26、临着一切不平常的急难,只有勇敢和坚强才能拯救。
  • 27、立志欲坚不欲锐,成功在久不在速。
  • 28、知识是心灵的食粮。
  • 29、Things often breach with people, things always in artificial.
  • 30、Face all unusual distress, can only save the brave and strong.

  • 31、Common sense told me I should be terrified。 Instead, I was relieved to finally understand。 And I was filled with compassion for his suffering, even now, as he confessed his craving to take my life。 (Bella)按常理说,我应该感到害怕才对,可我却为能揭开这一谜底感到轻松。我十分同情他所经历的所有这些痛苦,哪怕
  • he worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them。
  • 32、he worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them。
  • 33、Who were you, an insignificant little girl, to chase me from the place I wanted to be? (Edward)你是谁?不就是一个不起眼的小女孩儿吗?哪能让你把我从我喜欢待的地方赶走呢?
  • 34、Courage to heaven, cowardice to hell.
  • 35、I’m the worlds best predator, aren’t I? Everything about me invites you in-my voice, my face, even my smell。 As if i need any of that! (Edward)我是世界上最棒的猎食动物,对不对?我身上的一切都能让你上钩我的声音、我的脸,甚至包括我的气味,好像我没有那些东西不行似的!
  • 36、If I’d ever feared death before in his presence, it was nothing compared to how I felt now。 (Bella)要说我以前在他面前怕死过,可要与此刻的感觉相比,那简直算不上什么了。
  • 37、Things often breach with people, things always in artificial.
  • 38、事常与人违,事总在人为。
  • 39、勇猛、大胆和坚定的决心能够抵得上武器的精良。
  • 40、His skin was icy as ever, but the trail his fingers left on my skin was alarmingly warm-like I’d been burned, but didn’t feel the pain of it yet。 (Bella)他的肌肤还是那样冰凉,可他的触摸却是火热的。

  • 41、Indomitable willpower can conquer any peak in the world!
  • 42、His voice was like melting honey。 I could imagine how much more overwhelming his eyes would be。 (Bella)他的声音甜得跟蜂蜜似的。我可以想像出他的眼神的杀伤力不知还要比这大多少。
  • 43、Common sense told me I should be terrified。 Instead, I was relieved to finally understand。 And I was filled with compassion for his suffering, even now, as he confessed his craving to take my life。 (Bella)按常理说,我应该感到害怕才对,可我却为能揭开这一谜底感到轻松。我十分同情他所经历的所有这些痛苦,哪怕
  • 44、knowledge is the food of the soul。
  • His spine straight, don't walk in the forefront of the climber team after all.
  • 45、His spine straight, don't walk in the forefront of the climber team after all.
  • 46、以勇敢的胸膛面对逆境。
  • 47、对一切来说,只有热爱才是最好的老师,它远远胜过责任感。
  • 48、顽强的毅力可以征服世界上任何一座**!
  • 49、You are utterly indecentno one should look so tempting, it’s not fair。 (Edward)你这打扮也太不成体统了谁也不该打扮得这么诱人,不合规矩。
  • 50、勇气通往天堂,怯懦通往地狱。

  • 51、Aspire to be established is not sharp, success in a long time not in speed.
相关内容