16、The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.
17、You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
18、The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
19、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
20、有人问我分离的时候痛吗驻扎在心里的大树被连根拔起你说痛吗
21、Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,with her silent steps of love.
22、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
23、He is rich enough that wants nothing.无欲者最富有,贪欲者最贫穷。
24、真正的朋友之间就像手和眼睛那样,手受伤了,眼睛会流泪,而眼睛流泪了手也会去拭泪
25、没人会单纯到底但别忘了最初的自己
26、What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
27、Think big goals and win big success.目标远大则成就伟大。
28、Always be a first-rate version of yourself.做最好的自己!
29、If you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change.如果你很幸运能够与别人不同,请不要改变。
30、怪我笑得太过所以他都不知道我的难过
31、You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
32、Thank you for this gift of a whole new day. I am grateful.感谢上苍赐予我全新的一天。我很感激。
33、The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.
34、Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
35、The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
36、Manners make the man.观其待人而知其人 。
37、6再烦,你也别忘微笑;再急,你也要注意语气;再累,都要去爱自己。
38、What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
39、The rough road often leads to the top.艰难的道路经常通往高处。
40、Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! 一切皆有可能!"不可能"的意思是:"不,可能。"(奥黛丽•赫本)
41、Always be a first-rate version of yourself.做最好的自己!
50、Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! 一切皆有可能!"不可能"的意思是:"不,可能。"(奥黛丽•赫本)
51、They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
52、Never, never, never, never give up.永远不要、不要、不要、不要放弃。
53、我发的从来不会火就像她从来都不爱我
54、老人说遇见是幸运,没遇见也是。
55、离别后我们不问不扰却悄悄关注。
56、I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.宁愿失败地做你爱做的事情,也不要成功地做你恨做的事情。(George Burns)
57、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.